Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is... that pic was her first time Holding her.. Now she cant put her down.

This was my favourite climbing tree as a child, on the property I grew up on in Kergunyah. I climbed it again a few days ago, after 15 years, as we were in the area for my darling Nanna's funeral.

1472769_10152133465262498_128426235_n.jpg
Is this photo "photos shopped" by any chance. Something doesn't quite look right to me.

Oo it notifies me when I've been quoted now. I always use photo shop to alter the colours of my favourite pictures :) Unless I am trying to show the colours of a reptile though, of course ;)

Sorry my photo "doesn't look quite right" to you :p

Oo it notifies me when I've been quoted now. I always use photo shop to alter the colours of my favourite pictures :) Unless I am trying to show the colours of a reptile though, of course ;)

Sorry my photo "doesn't look quite right" to you :p
Poor choice of words by me sorry.

tahy9y9a.jpg
e8u8yheq.jpg

Picture a is a typical 'selfie' (urgh!) of me being a girl. Doesn't happen often, so I have fun when it happens. Pic B is more me, chilling at a music festival, being a douche as per usual :)

Thought I would put up me on this thread :D

208_35398845733_4823_n.jpg

Made this for a birthday where the theme was 80's icons. Took about a week, made from fibre glass, cast from a beach ball :p Had a slot in the mouth where polystyrene balls could be put in.

Thats so cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back