Darwin Xmas presents

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigguy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Those strange Darwin's I bred a few weeks back have had their 1st shed. Boy some of them have startling colours. As I am not into mutations I have no idea what you would even classify these as.IMG_0354.jpgIMG_0355.jpgIMG_0357.jpg

They're stunning. Good work, will you be keeping them all to see how they turn out?

Noice az you got to be happy with them hatchies
mate I hope to breed my albino&het this season coming!!

nice snakes mate , not that great with mutations myself either but theres a clear lack of melanin so id be leaning towards something hypoish myself but who knows how they will turn out , something different thats for sure

how exciting. Not sure what they are but they look AWESOME

I don't know about these guys, but I want to see that patternless one all by itself

Here's hopefully a few close ups of the different forms in this same clutchIMG_0359.jpgIMG_0360.jpgIMG_0361.jpgIMG_0362.jpgIMG_0363.jpg

Just normal looking, if not below average coloured Darwins that have been line bred for around 25 years. Just put 2 pairs of siblings together and never expected this result

Looks like you may have some interesting times ahead. Congratulations.

Wow! It must be an amazing feeling seeing something different from the norm hatch out! Especially when it's unexpected and not something that you've tried to achieve.

Very interesting colors there. Please keep us updated on how they color up during the next couple of years

Never seen a darwin that I like the look of, (except for the odd albino one), untill now.

The phone pics do not give them justice. To see their natural colours, particually the slightly darker orange ones is amazing. I have no idea what mutations you would even call these. Some have said hypos, other have said super hypos. Have not got a clue, I just know the are different

Very nice clutch Bigguy
Ive seen clutches like this but they came from breeding a hypo or caramel coastal to Darwin .
Cheers Roger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back