Not the end.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope people don't think I'm taking the mickey here or anything but this, for some reason, popped straight into my head and the lyrics pretty much say it all. Thanks for being such a top bloke Steve, Walk On!
Very nice thought mate, I grew up listening to this song as my father grew up in that area and era. He played it a lot when I was growing up and it reminds me of him. It is very fitting here as well because it doesn't look like Steve will walk alone.

i used to write poetry in my 20's. Even sold a few. Interestingly I started again a couple of months ago. just a few. seems i knew more than the doctors ha ha. anyway hope you like it. I do :)

The floodplains whisper
Sea eagle stares through me from the bones of an ancient paperbark tree
The horizon falters the baking air hisses in protest
I am standing in the sun cold as ice
While the sky burns above me
If it is my turn
No regrets

- - - Updated - - -

G'day smithson, thanks for my 3,000th like on APS. Didn't see that coming![/QUOTE

No probs Steve lol
the positive attitude you have in life is amazing
And all the post on the topend are tops and your pics are stunning
i wish you all the best with ya bucket list and hope you hit for a six !!!

happy Xmas everyone. Enjoy! I'm not religious but happy people make for good times no matter what the excuse!

Thanks Steve

May you, Darlyn and your loved ones spend quality time together this Festive Season and enjoy a happy healthy 2014
Kind thoughts
Sandee :)

Thanks Steve

May you, Darlyn and your loved ones spend quality time together this Festive Season and enjoy a happy healthy 2014
Kind thoughts
Sandee :)

Nah, we're just gunna pig out and get smashed :)

Hey Steve,

I've only just stumbled onto this news. So sorry to read the bad stuff, but inspired by the good. We've never met, but your comments have always been affirming and positive and your advice invaluable. I'm a writer by trade - not poetry unfortunately - but I'll leave it to an Irish bloke with glasses to sum up my feelings;

Who's to say where the wind will take you
Who's to know what it is will break you
I don't know, which way the wind will blow.
Who's to know when the time has come around
Don't want to see you cry.
I know that this is not goodbye.

Every good wish to you and your loved ones. In hope you have plenty of happy times today!!!!!

Not sure if there is something with having a play with elapids on that list of your Steve.....but if there is I am in Brisbane and will do my best to help......live life to the fullest!

Not sure if there is something with having a play with elapids on that list of your Steve.....but if there is I am in Brisbane and will do my best to help......live life to the fullest!

cheers mate! We are going through the centre then west but if things go well enough we will hit the east coast eventually, Would love to catch up when we do. Many thanks!

0419328251.... Give me a call when you have an idea if your up for it

Steve, I hope you and Darlyn had a great Xmas and pigged out and got smashed.:).
If the wind happens to blow you down Mexico way in your travels, I`m only to happy to
share a bowl of beans with you and get smashed Steve.:)

Steve, I hope you and Darlyn had a great Xmas and pigged out and got smashed.:).
If the wind happens to blow you down Mexico way in your travels, I`m only to happy to
share a bowl of beans with you and get smashed Steve.:)

Job done and invitation accepted. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back