Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My yellow Coastal

My daughter handling Fluffy for the first time.

- - - Updated - - -

Another pic of Fluffy.

Attachments

• 20131124_141521.jpg
    20131124_141521.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 77
  • 20131121_130913-1.jpg
    20131121_130913-1.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 57
This is my Proserpine Lucy, and the other one is Samson.

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 46
  • New skin2.jpg
    New skin2.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 47
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 49
heres beaker (yesss from muppets) my intergrade coastal, hope he qualifies :)
tumblr_mx2cqiyJoi1t2s298o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mx2cqiyJoi1t2s298o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mx2cqiyJoi1t2s298o5_1280.jpg

Nato

This is Marian. Her line originated from some animals of the Palm Forest area around Coffs Harbour in NSW. She is a Gold phase tri stripe hypo Coastal bred by Brad Walker. They are pretty little Coastals these ones, and if you're thinking of investing in one, be prepared to spend over $500.
attachment.php

This is Marian. Her line originated from some animals of the Palm Forest area around Coffs Harbour in NSW. She is a Gold phase tri stripe hypo Coastal bred by Brad Walker. They are pretty little Coastals these ones, and if you're thinking of investing in one, be prepared to spend over $500.
attachment.php
i genuinely am interested in where this palm forest actually is , i live at coffs harbour and know the surrounding bushland fairly well and have never heard of palm forest , ive asked a few mates ( not herpers just keen motorbike riders/4wds ) and im yet to meet anyone who has ever heard of palm forest

i genuinely am interested in where this palm forest actually is , i live at coffs harbour and know the surrounding bushland fairly well and have never heard of palm forest , ive asked a few mates ( not herpers just keen motorbike riders/4wds ) and im yet to meet anyone who has ever heard of palm forest
You'll have to ask Brad Walker. I only bought the animal for her appearance and genes, I'm not all that interested in her locality.

[MENTION=29286]Serpentaria[/MENTION] I think my wife would leave me if I added any more to the collection before we buy another house. I was more commenting that at $500 it's a great looking python.

@ Umbral No harm done mate, I was just stating facts, I often do that. My sympathies for not being able to buy what you want, maybe you can get hold of one for Xmas next year!

attachment.php

i had a coastal that looked like that snake, i sold last year to an aps memeber on here hope he doesnt mind me postin this, but this was sold to me as a tri stripe/hypo coastalIMG20111123_001.jpgcoastal2.jpgshivasilver!!.jpgshivvy.jpg

Last edited:
My snake is a gold phase though (not 100% what that means but I can tell you after its red phase turned off the gold turned on and has been getting brighter ever since, might be a high yellow thing), not picking but yours look brown under the light where mine is gold. Beautiful animal though, may have bought that one if I'd known about it, I'm a sucker for stripes!

i had a coastal that looked like that snake, i sold last year to an aps memeber on here hope he doesnt mind me postin this, but this was sold to me as a tri stripe/hypo coastal[

That third picture is stunning mate, very nice.

My snake is a gold phase though (not 100% what that means but I can tell you after its red phase turned off the gold turned on and has been getting brighter ever since, might be a high yellow thing), not picking but yours look brown under the light where mine is gold. Beautiful animal though, may have bought that one if I'd known about it, I'm a sucker for stripes!

the first few pics is when i first got her @ 11 months she was reddish/brown as a hatchy the last one was a year later

Last edited:
i had a coastal that looked like that snake, i sold last year to an aps memeber on here hope he doesnt mind me postin this, but this was sold to me as a tri stripe/hypo coastalView attachment 302836View attachment 302837

I cant believe that someone actually sold that snake.... perko got the buy of the century IMO, those purple scales are off tap.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't call in gold phase, looks like a ''northern rainforest'' cross to me

the first few pics is when i first got her @ 11 months she was reddish/brown as a hatchy the last one was a year later
Still a very nice looking animal. I wish I could remember the name of the person who originally bred this line of pure coastals for my gold phase. Brad did tell me once before but I never wrote it down! So far I only know of three lots who are breeding these animals. Brad Walker is one, Snake Ranch bought some from him and I'm not sure if the third guy did also, drawn a blank on the name at the moment, the guy with the silver pepper MDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back