GTA online

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a SUPER easy way to get a free tank, no hacks, no cheating, just a couple of minutes. Anyone wanna give me a few million :) ?

Sent from my GT-I9210T using Tapatalk

Yeah free.... Lol. Go to north side of army base, get up on ridge (should stand out a bit, high up, and sticks out a bit) get your sniper rifle and shoot a tank only twice. Tanks will then drive through the fence to get you, wait a few minutes and the wanted level disappears. Then walk down and jump in a tank at base of hill. You will only get 2 stars for shooting tank, and only 1 for stealing it. Drive away, lose wanted level, happy days

some random guy gave me $200m but I don't use it for anything cept ammo.

Some guy gave me $110m and my mate $250m and then placed a $150m bounty on his head when was in his, 2 seconds later the tanks were lining up down the street.

I'm on Xbox btw

Lol deal, but it'll have to be in a couple of days. Cheers

i will give a a few mill if ya tell me how to, ill give ya 20mill if u do and ur on ps3
cant do that unless your a hacker , limit set at 100% of what ever your last job was , one of the way hackers work is by robbing stores with a hack in place that gives them billions from the store robbery then they split the cash with players , asl o the bounty stuff , ive met a few hackers/modders now

on a lighter note , who is loving the snow

Fair enough. Haven't seen the snow yet. But did go to north yankton and have a look around. Nothing there though...

well hes gonna have to find a hacker, i cant do any of that stuff lol. i like the look of snow but hate driving in it.
no worries i thought id give my mate a mill as well but wouldnt work , unless you get a large bounty and split it with them then and there

i love driving in the snow makes things a bit interesting plus you can kinda drift in it , anyone else find it interesting that they managed to turn the snow on without anyone having to download that update they told us we would have to download , ive heard that this was done by a hacker and wasnt actually done by rockstar and that they just claimed it as theres because its such an embarrassment , the more i think about it the more credibility it has

im not a fan of the snow, i keep spining out it gets anoying, try avoid traffic... of ya go. but ive been having fun with the tank launch glitch, you get launching so high!

well this DNS hacking business is ridiculously easy for this game , i did it just to get the snow back :) and all i had to do was change a few numbers in my internet settings , rockstar either dont care or are just that hopeless

nevermind not doing that now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back