Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for so many pics I can't help myself he is so awesome and tame. everytime I walk past his tank I want play with him and take photos!
yvera4e2.jpg
gu5uhehe.jpg
para5u5y.jpg
azupyvum.jpg

1st ever clutch of roughies, pretty excited

Attachments

• 26 DEC 13 051.jpg
    26 DEC 13 051.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 100
  • 26 DEC 13 058.jpg
    26 DEC 13 058.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 110
  • 26 DEC 13 062.jpg
    26 DEC 13 062.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 108
  • 26 DEC 13 069.jpg
    26 DEC 13 069.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 89
  • 26 DEC 13 067.jpg
    26 DEC 13 067.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 88
So cute. I was planning to get one this season, but now it looks like I will have to wait for next season. :(

That is bad news, why the wait?

I was planning on getting a RSP and a julatten jungle but I already spent my reptile budget and then some on some other pythons I wanted.

So not really bad news at all. :)

I was planning on getting a RSP and a julatten jungle but I already spent my reptile budget and then some on some other pythons I wanted.

So not really bad news at all. :)
Hahaha, I like that. Reptile budget. I will have to ask my wife if I can have a reptile budget. What else did you get this year? I am hoping to get a RSP as soon as they are ready.

Yeah I'm a Uni student so everything has a budget. I also only have to look after myself so there is no asking for forgiveness or permission. :D

I ended up with a lovely pair of Uluru womas to go with my favourite boy. And a pair of boodaries who I wasn't really in the market for, but am really excited to receive.

I also have my name down for another python when it becomes available but we'll see later down the track if that eventuates.

So yeah no RSP for me just yet. :(

My guys have just started hatching out today and the first out is huge. Pics soon

- - - Updated - - -

Who likes the Dark RSP?? here is the mother to the current clutch

Each to their own but I like the high contrast RSP's.

Mine arent due for over 2 weeks! The anticipation is killing me...

Yeah just over 2 weeks is at 60 days. Its my first time breeding so im pretty excited! :D

My guys have just started hatching out today and the first out is huge. Pics soon

- - - Updated - - -

Each to their own but I like the high contrast RSP's.
I like the high contrast RSP's better as well but love the eyes an them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back