Water pythons?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HayleyChuck93

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I am considering getting a water python in the future and was hoping people could post some info for me about;
•temperament
•enclosure needs
•personal experience
•cost for a hatchling- yearling
+ some photos

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

every water python is different, 1 of mine is nuts on day and fine the next, the other 2 are ok to handle.

adult would need a 4ft long enclosure. i always have a large tub of water with mine as they love getting in the water.

my personal experience is that they are a beautiful python but i will never trust my girl fully as she can be fine one minutes and strike out of no where the next. but my younger 2 are pretty good to handle. all of mine are good eaters on rats/ chicken and shed great.

i have seen them for sale for $150 - $200

View attachment 303051

- - - Updated - - -

reps 002 (900x600).jpg

Yeah waters are underratted, some have terrible temperaments though, i have three adults, all love their food so you cant just stick your hand in i hook them out and they are handle fine, one of my females is a strike at the glass snake she still can be handled out of the cage once hooked out but shes snappy like that. Funnily enough i have two lots of hatchlings this year, one from her and one from my nice girl and all the bubs from the nice girl are nice and most of the bubs from the snappy female are snappy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back