Here's an idea

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and 2014 starts of like this :facepalm:

kinda cool but id be worried about the possible health problems , nature doesn't like being stuffed around with like this imo

As a scientist I am also against it until safety can be established (this can take years).

PS Thomasssss; great woma picture as your avatar

I just want someone to create a harmless food additive that when fed to dogs makes their poo flourescent orange so I can find it at the park when they invariably poop in long grass 150m away from where I'm standing. Snakes are easy to find when their enclosures are secure :)

I just want someone to create a harmless food additive that when fed to dogs makes their poo flourescent orange so I can find it at the park when they invariably poop in long grass 150m away from where I'm standing. Snakes are easy to find when their enclosures are secure :)
the paws mince from coles makes my dogs poopys bright red sometimes , so close

I wonder if the glow in the dark properties would last throughout your digestive system. Haha I just pictured a glow in the dark Mr. Hankey.

Meh glow in the dark is great unless your blind.... I want a car alarm chip as well as glow in the dark that way I could press a button and the AWOL Python would create such a ruckus as well as glow lol......... No more AWOL escapees... until they learn to attach it all to the cats :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back