More questions please

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ronhalling

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Come on Guys "n" Gals i need you all to throw up a heap of questions "i" can answer, i have been laying in hospital for the last week bored to death, Please free my mind lol. :) .............................Ron

is the earth flat
can i jump on the spot whilst flapping my wings
is the wind really wind
no just joshing hope it made you smile just a bit i hate being stuck in hospital

If you had wings i would say "GO FOR IT".

Yeah made me smile ty :) .................................Ron

If the universe is ever expanding and you can't make something from nothing where does the new bit of the universe come from?

I hope this doesn't take up too much of your time Ron.

Hi Ron, hope you get to go home soon. I really dislike hospitals.

How is your little spotted pair going?

Read the box.

- - - Updated - - -

If a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to see it did the tree exist?

The Proteolytic enzyme is found where ??? in the herp world .... solar 17

If a leaf falls from a tree is it because the wind blew it or because the tree doesn't need it anymore? ...

Why have bearded dragons evolved so that if incubated at a higher temperature all the eggs hatch out females?

Haem Iron (pronounced heem) is found where ??? in the herp world ... solar 17

Too far.

- - - Updated - - -

If Adam and Eve were the first people I'm assuming there wouldn't have been angels yet and if so the devil would not yet have been cast to hell. Assuming that's true we're snakes able to talk according to the bible?

If the universe is ever expanding and you can't make something from nothing where does the new bit of the universe come from?

I hope this doesn't take up too much of your time Ron.

It just goes for being more dense to less dense. :eek:

General knowledge...name the for extreme points of the Australian "mainland" N,E,S,W.
What do -40c and -40f have in common ????
How many sides is there to our current 50 cent piece and what is its shape called ???
Who was Clyde Barrow better known as ????
"The Beatles" (pop group) who was the only one to change his name ????
Which is the largest ocean in the world ????
Which two USA presidents (different ppl) shared the same name ????

He He He lol lol lol you guys are the best, i am feeling better already, i think i was feeling sorry for myself and looking for some attention...well looks like i got it by the box load, thanks guys. :) :) :) .........................................Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back