Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They grow to near 3m so as adults u will need a 1800 x 600 x 900 high

Hi Pete, my bredli is now about 1.1 metres long and getting quite solid around the body, I have her in a 60x40x40 tank at the monent. When I originally upgraded to this tank I put lots of branches inside but all she did was sit on top of her hide, now I have left one branch in there and she seems happy. She still has plenty of room so at what length should I start looking to upgrade again. She is 9 month old female.

thanks
John

Last edited by a moderator:
They grow to near 3m so as adults u will need a 1800 x 600 x 900 high
Hi Pete, my bredli is now about 1.1 metres long and getting quite solid around the body, I have her in a 60x40x40 tank at the monent. When I originally upgraded to this tank I put lots of branches inside but all she did was sit on top of her hide, now I have left one branch in there and she seems happy. She still has plenty of room so at what length should I start looking to upgrade again. She is 9 month old female.

thanks
John

If I were you John, I'd keep it where it is for a few more months and then put it straight into its final enclosure.

No point wasting money on in between sizes.

Bredlis' are pretty confident snakes, so providing you give her a good couple of hides, she be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope everyone had a good Christmas, now let's see some more Bredl's pythons!!

Hi, this is my 4 yr old female that i picked up last Sunday. My wife re-named her Shiela as she reckons that's a good name for an Aussie Redhead. We've had a few settling in problems which i've shared in the intro section & already got some good advice but always open for more. The pic where i'm holding her was taken about 2 minutes after the 1st time she bit me. Hopefully there won't be anymore.

Rick

She looks like a nice snake mate, you beat a good looking redhead in my opinion!
Glad to hear your settling in problems have been resolved, now you should have many years of a problem free snake.

Keep those beautiful bredli coming interested to see the colours just a question with the high red and hypo bredli do they lose their colour over time

She looks like a nice snake mate, you beat a good looking redhead in my opinion!
Glad to hear your settling in problems have been resolved, now you should have many years of a problem free snake.

The settling in problems haven't been resolved,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yet but hopefully will be shortly.
& yeah, redheads are great, i'm married to one as well;)

Danny my girl didn't drop and she @ day 35 :(....... Ps empty your message box as it's full!!!!

Danny my girl didn't drop and she @ day 35 :(....... Ps empty your message box as it's full!!!!

Anytime now then hopefully!! My female is coming on a treat, can't wait until she is mature - she's a wee beaut!!

- - - Updated - - -

Here's my mate Murray....

Stunning Bredli John. I'd almost think about keeping them again if they looked like that!

egaty6u7.jpg

One from last year that I bred

I'll try to do it this weekend. These shots were taken just before feeding time and it's not a good idea getting your hands near them when there are chickens ready to be fed off. They are full size and don't back down from the thought of tucker - even if it is in the shape of my hand..

Got a new flash so I got my bredli out to have a play around with it. Good to hear that your bredli is starting to calm down for you PappaSmurf.
Cheers Cameron

Attachments

• a39.jpg
    a39.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 59
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back