For Queenslanders

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trent005722

Not so new Member
Reaction score
First time breeder and was wondering how you record that the animal have laid clutches? Theyre knob tails and have laid a few clutches. How do I record this to get them on licence? Thanks

You wait until they hatch, then put them in as natural acquisitions, as per page 2 of your record book.

ok thankyou, what if I sell th adults before they hatch. just write it underneath? how does the deep know about them?

Doesn't matter; you still have the original 2 that you then sell (+2/-2) in your record book - it's pretty obvious where and when the hatchlings came from should you get asked to provide provenance in the future. If none hatch you still have 0 in your record book.

Hi again. they hatched and I am going to sell them, was wondering how I do movement advice for them? Do I just do it as you normally would? But how would the DEHP would know about the animals even existing if its only written in my logbook. I'm either an idiot or this is confusing, I must be missing something!! Thanks for helping

They dont really keep a track of your animals efficiently.
Just record them as natural increase in your book.
When you sell the adults just do the movement advise as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back