Anyone have art or doodles to show off?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OldestMagician

Reaction score
I just wondered if there are any artists/doodlers around on the forum that have any work they want to show? <br>
I do a bit of doodling now and again and I also spent 2 years at Tafe studying graphic design (turns out there isn't much work about) so I'd love to see other peoples work :D

4489_1175929960986_8282800_n.jpg

Touched up and recoloured B&W photo

12851_1304712900479_46532_n.jpg

Beer bottle label

27783_1464782742125_7184209_n.jpg

Little paper character of myself

someman.jpg

And a doodle

I did art in school an this is some of the stuff i did;

My Year 10 art appropriation from Aubrey Beardsley, drawing on Asian influences.
dragon.jpg

also Year 10 installation artwork, drawing inspiration from Andy Goldsworthy
7.jpg
2.jpg

My Year 12 HSC major Work "39-18-33" (barbies dimensions) which is a life-size model of barbie, with dress.
IMGP3657.jpg

and then a random doodle from when I'm bored using water colours.
IMG_0710.JPG

Moral of the story doing art at school will teach you to talk total BS

No DOODLES thanks :shock: I would like to enjoy my dinner :shock:

Because this is a reptile forum... :)
Recent pencil portrait of Connor the darwin carpet:

Connor.jpg

Thanks guys :D
I have some from the last couple of years... King parrots and echidna (pencil) and the last is an acrylic portrait of my beardie Charlie (she doesn't have eyes if you're wondering about the face shape).

sc2.jpg
Echidnadisp.jpg
IMG_5816.jpg

PeppersGirl

omg you are so talented.....did you attend art school to develop your skills ?

Thank you for sharing

Cheers
Sandee :)

Nothing beyond the usual school art classes and a few tips picked up around the place Sandee... it's mostly just years of practice and a passion for doing that sort of thing. :p

C'mon sharky, please post :) Who else has some stuff to share?

View attachment 303484

Just something I drew a few years ago now.

By the way awesome pics PeppersGirl. I am assuming your art is just a hobby (as is mine), but maybe the sale of a few drawings could finance your snake hobby. I have been told for years to sell mine and I have recently been offered a place in a shop to do so.....I am seriously thinking about it, but only to finance my snake hobby. (I will PM you with another idea)

photo didn't work trying to sort it.

Attachments

• rose.jpg
    rose.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
Where's the fun in a straight line? Bendy ones are better, can't draw a lifelike snake with a straight line anyway :p

Where's the fun in a straight line? Bendy ones are better, can't draw a lifelike snake with a straight line anyway :p

Straight lines are boring, here is something with a few different lines....hope it shows up ok.

Found another one.

Attachments

• 20140106_124637-1.jpg
    20140106_124637-1.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 224
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
I graduated fine art in 09' before moving into architecture. Still draw every day though. Glad to see there are a few fellow artists in the Herp world :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back