Is it possible to make a Lego wall/hide?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as the cost of the Lego is concerned, have you been to the Op shops ?? when i was driving the truck for Life Line we used to pick up heaps of Lego and sell it in the shop for $5 for a big cardboard box full, sometimes it came in tubs and after going through it for broken peices and forign objects sold it str8 out the shop door for $5 for the whole lot. As for the strength, did anyone ever see thr Mythbusters episode where they made a car out of Lego and put an actual petrol motor in it and ran it on their test track ?? and that was without any glue or fasteners, i reckon a Lego inclosure would look amazing. :) ............................Ron

I'll try and post some pics when I'm done. What would be good glue to use? I was thinking just a bit from a hot glue gun one each???

Go to a Plumbing supply place and get a bottle of plastic pipe joining cement, you might have to take a bit of the shine off the lego where it is to be glued with some 240 grade wet and dry sandpaper, just make sure you use the glue outside or in a well ventilated area coz the ether in it can give you a headspin :) ......................Ron

My Diamond had a lego hide. He went straight in and i didnt see him for about 5 days. The best thing i liked about it was that i could build it tailored to his size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back