Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers guys, was pretty happy with this clutch, they all have the bare back reduced pattern which is what I was aiming/hoping for, they are RHD locale, I crossed two different lines I've been working with so I'm super stoked with the result...

Good luck with your clutch Umbral...

These animals are simply awesome. Here is a yearling Tanami after a feed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 98
A few freshies, still waiting on the other half of the clutch to hatch, pretty happy with this lot so far....

Please excuse the phone pics, my poor old laptop died so this is the best I can do at this stage..

Absolute stunners there swampie congrats with that clutch. There have been some stunning animals hatched this season by numerous woma owners.
The future is bright for sure :)

A few freshies, still waiting on the other half of the clutch to hatch, pretty happy with this lot so far....

Please excuse the phone pics, my poor old laptop died so this is the best I can do at this stage..
they are absolute stunners mate , will you be parting with any of these?

That hefty price tag we paid all those years ago (before my time) may have had something to do with that too, making it more affordable for the everyday keeper/breeder.

Thanks guys, as I said early I'm super happy with them...

Thomasssss, I will keep two or three favourites and the rest will be up for sale once feeding well etc...

Thanks Brett. I used to nickname her ***** for the first year after I got her but now she's sweet as! I'm hoping to get a male next year after I move to Alice Springs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Move to Alice Springs ? eeek I was raised there, I wouldn't go to a dry place to live again

Move to Alice Springs ? eeek I was raised there, I wouldn't go to a dry place to live again

I've been there a few times recently, loved the place, scored a good job, moving there. Yep it's hot & dry, but the surrounding environment is spectacular and it's a part of Australia that I'm keen to explore...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

image.jpgThe first little guy is out at day 58 and the second has pipped. Pretty happy so far I had forgotten how cute they are when young.

Last edited:
View attachment 303157The first little guy is out at day 58 and the second has pipped. Pretty happy so far I had forgotten how cute they are when young.
nice , i forget how small my guy was when i first got him until i look at the pics

what incubation method have you used , looks like perlite ?

Perlite, 20% water mix. Worked well for me, all eggs are healthy and showed no sign of dehydration at any stage of incubation.

Perlite, 20% water mix. Worked well for me, all eggs are healthy and showed no sign of dehydration at any stage of incubation.
cheers seems to be a pretty good method for womas , what was the tub set up like and what temps did you use , just getting close to breeding my womas so want to gather as much info as i can from different people who've been successful

Tub had no air holes and I opened it every few days for gas exchange. Incubated in a bar fridge incubator with heat cord and a fan, I filled the vegie crisper part with water bottles to help maintain a steady temp and they sat on 31.5 C +/- .5. Hope that helps.

2udajany.jpg

Did some cleaning yesterday and snapped a couple of phone pics of my newbies. The first two are the male who as you may be able to see is in the blue stage. I love how dark they get.

The last one is of the female who is also looking dull.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389138252871.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389138252871.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 73
  • uploadfromtaptalk1389138282887.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389138282887.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 68
  • uploadfromtaptalk1389138316988.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389138316988.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 71
Status
Not open for further replies.