What exactly is harrassment?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpilotaFreak78

Reaction score
it is deemed as unwanted negative behaviour from one person or others towards another person or others.

Would anyone care to discuss this?

Harrassment is very subjective but generally can be described as behaviour intended to upset or disturb someone.

I'll add that it is actually continued unwanted negative behaviour. It can't really be followed up if it's just one event.

There is no defined line for this, to much comes in to play, this thread will go on and on with no answer. Just my 2c

I'll tell ya what harassment is, when you get five calls a day from insurance line hounding you to buy life insurance. The mongrels called me one day out of the blue and I told em off and ever since they have been harassing me.

Personally I think it goes beyond negative behaviour.

If someone has "positive intentions" towards you, and you've made it clear you don't appreciate th3 contact, I'd call that harassment.

I see it as any form of continuous unwanted unattentiom/behaviour after initially making it clear it is unappreciated.

I see it as any form of continuous unwanted unattentiom/behaviour after initially making it clear it is unappreciated.

Sums it up nicely !
Bullying has the same definition too as far as I'm concerned. Harassment can often turn into bullying.

Let's not get "harassment/bullying' confused with a difference of opinion or a debate of fact. Healthy debate and adult discussions on different opinions are a good thing regardless of subject.

Sums it up nicely !
Bullying has the same definition too as far as I'm concerned. Harassment can often turn into bullying.

Let's not get "harassment/bullying' confused with a difference of opinion or a debate of fact. Healthy debate and adult discussions on different opinions are a good thing regardless of subject.
I like it when JAX harasses me. (Did I say that out loud :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back