New Australian Snake Field Guide for iPhone

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good. What's the app called?

Its not publicly available. I just created a simple database app that syncs with a server I set up with a modified NAS. Its similar to some of the database app already available e.g. MDS or Cellica. The server runs MySQL.

I doubt that he did, I think he is repeating something he heard 10 years ago.

to get apps for free you turn off 'download play store only apps' and it will then let you download any .apk package of the net.

this means free games and free apps.. this also mean viruses and spam..
my close friend had his phone crippled by this funk.. Note 2 aswell.

Last edited:
Hahaha. Android always makes me laugh. Apple haters always talk em up, problem is things like this don't work on android :p
Android is easier to code for actually, im 50% sure that the reason this is a iphone one is because the bloke who make it had a iphone.
and the other 50% is because he wanted to reach the bigger market.

Ahoi! I just updated my version of Snakes of Australia. A few new photos (replacing a few "image wanted" pages) and a few images more completely representing variation within a species (eg. more pics of murray darling carpets). Also a location spot so you can see where you are in regards to the nearest record and edge of the snakes range.

Handy!

Cheers,

Henry.

Hey Henry buy me an iphone so I can check it out please!

Rams, I brought you an iPhone, I just need to get it too you! Please send me your address and phone number so I can sort you out a SIM card. I'm out of fuel so can you put $50 into my account so I can drive to the telstra shop? Also I'll need your credit card details... THEN I CAN SEND YOU THE PHONE

I don't have an iphone...just an old dinosaur phone...but I do have an iPad and this app works a treat...LOL

Nope, i believe a PhD is getting in the way of programming the android version of the app.

-H

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back