Not good

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YayPythons

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I was just reading on Gumtree and I found an ad for a Spotted Python and he was selling it because all it wants to do was eat and hide but the really bad thing was that he had only had it for a week.

From,
YayPythons

He Only had it for a week?!?!?! why would anybody sell a animal they just got because it wants to eat?!?! That guy is perfedic

Good. He shouldn't the animal if he is going to be that impatient and impulsive.

I found the ad,because its in QLD should be held for 6 months,either doesn't understand the licence requirements or doesn't hold a licence...

I found the ad,because its in QLD should be held for 6 months,either doesn't understand the licence requirements or doesn't hold a licence...

The are legit ways around this statement solar 17

Sounds like someone should report them. People like that tend to not even have licenses and they the requirements are being broken then, whether he does or doesn't, the punishment is well deserved. Reptiles are not toys!!

There are legit ways around it yes, but you have to get permission... I had to part with my pythons, some earlier than 6 months as I had to unexpectedly go into hospital for 7 weeks and no one I know would look after them... So I emailed to get permission to sell them on... They were happy I asked for permission before selling..I even had to provide my hospital admission proof...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back