Woma python breeders

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

caleb96

Reaction score
This is a question for all you woma python breeders, how many days do you keep your eggs in the incubator for?
I've been away for a couple of weeks and came home to one of the eggs covered in mold and a yucky yellow colour.
Today is day 50 and i decided to get rid of the one covered in mold but i though i would cut it open to see what the go was.
There was deffinatly no life inside the egg at all, it was all hard and stinky
All the other eggs are nice and white but a couple of them are starting to get a bit moldy should i cut them open in the next couple of days is none have cut there way through or leave them for a bit longer?

Cheers Caleb.

I wouldn't bother cutting them. My womas tend to go 55 minimum and up to 65. I don't remember what they went this year but 60 days isn't uncommon. If they have nice strong veins they're probably fine.

Okay thanks guys, was just getting a little worried about then since that other one went back i cut mine on day 65 last season because none of them broke through so i guess ill just watch and wait until day 65 if nothing happens before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back