What do your feed sheets look like??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just use an A4 notebook.

And that's because I work crazy *** Shifts 250kms away from my snakes.

I record sheds and feeds.

im really ****ty with my record keeping,usually just when fed/refused..shed... thats about it..though i think the nsw CoP requires more?? the missus keeps better records on our mice breedering lol

I write the date in which they eat in whiteboard marker on the glass/plastic of their enclosure/tub. That way with a quick glance I can see how long ago they fed.

If I ever see any strange behaviour that concerned me I would probably write that down for if a vet visit is required.

I don't really have the time or want to write up complicated records.

I use snake keeper app for the ipad - Only having 5 snakes I find it's exactly what I need, allows for keeping all the relevant feeding, shedding, weight data as well as options for writing notes.

i just downloaded the snake keeper app for iphone. very straight forward, exportable to excel, and keeps records on feeds, sheds, defacation, weight, length and room for behavioral notes. also has times to go off at feeding intervals as reminders. For a small collection, i can't fault it

i just downloaded the snake keeper app for iphone. very straight forward, exportable to excel, and keeps records on feeds, sheds, defacation, weight, length and room for behavioral notes. also has times to go off at feeding intervals as reminders. For a small collection, i can't fault it

I use snake keeper app for the ipad - Only having 5 snakes I find it's exactly what I need, allows for keeping all the relevant feeding, shedding, weight data as well as options for writing notes.

qr2id-table.jpg

“I used to use Snakekeeper but it was lacking in several areas when compared with QR2id. This system is great!”
Laura Brindley, Erakala, QLD (@Lawra on APS)

QR2id will revolutionise how you care for your animal by allowing you to easily record everything like feeds, sheds, cleans, length, weight and more! Compared to other systems, QR2id is above and beyond what other record keeping systems offer. You will be surprised by what this system will do for you.

You can read more about QR2id here - QR2ID | Virides

“My python has had some health issues recently and the QR2id system has allowed me to track husbandry, behavioural changes and use of medication with ease. The ability to export the the care-log was also extremely useful in the initial diagnosis; it quickly allowed my vet to assess the severity and causes of the issue based on accurate, logged information from before symptoms even began to show. I would definitely recommend this system to anyone wanting to keep track of their python's general progress.”
Anna Krautbauer, Dee Why, NSW (@littlemay on APS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back