Yellow faced whip snake?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin8290

Not so new Member
Reaction score
G'day everyone. I am wondering if anyone has a detailed care sheet on yellow faced whip snakes? Such as hot end temps, cold end temps, how to go about getting it onto rodents, substrate and that sort of thing. I did a google search and next to nothing came up on their care. I used the search bar on this forum and again not much came up in regards to a detailed care sheet. Cheers.

You could try, A Guide to Australian snakes in captivity, Elapids and Colubrids.
Covers most commonly kept Elapid and Colubrid snake species in Australia.
It's pretty expensive, but I'm sure it covers whip snakes :)

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using Tapatalk

Yeah I've done some looking around and I think I'll invest in that. It will be well worth the money. Cheers mate.

Yeah I've done some looking around and I think I'll invest in that. It will be well worth the money. Cheers mate.

Its a good resource and covers Whip snakes quite well IMO. Good guide to have on hand if you are moving into the elapid world.

Gecko Dan (sponsor) sells the book.

The books good but the author is a ........

The books good but the author is a ........

I would have to agree with you , I have just bought the book and it great so far but waiting for the author to finish his sentence before passing comment on that.

I could not finish as the content is not appropriate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back