New addition and great buyer experience

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

12-08-67

Reaction score
This is my new Albino Darwin - 12ths old who finally turned up (after months of me saving) on saturday and first pics are staright out of her travel box and is settling in wonderfully.
You hear so many bad buyer stories but the breeder i purchased her from i wanted to share a good one.
The breeder from SA origianlly contacted me through the site when i was looking for an older woma python that he knew was for sale and he had bred and she is an outsanding animal now at 1.7mtr and 2.8kgs. He has given me so much information over the last 16mths so when i knew i was ready to finally get an Albino he was my first choice. He chose the animal and took care of all the arrangements and i cant be happier, this python is only supposed to be a C class but she is still outstanding and goes to show his quality of animals, she came will full records from her birth etc and would recommend him to anyone looking to purchase and animal without any concerns - i paid cash into his account which most people will say is a bad thing to do but with the quality of animal i got i wont hesitate to use him again :)

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 101
  • first nite.JPG
    first nite.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 93
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 79
Got a fair idea who the breeder from SA is. Pretty sure it is one of two......and the two I know r thorough and extremely particular about their husbandry and all things associated.

Yes mick is a champ I got my albino and het of him
he takes the stress out of all the paper work !!!

Mick is an absolute legend I bought my albino male and het female from him and they are the most healthiest and most placid snakes !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back