How hot is it at your place?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had the air con on last 2 nights but I had to cover the tank with the click clak inside so I didn't get a cold baby. Up and down all night checking the thermostat again, kind of makes sleeping in comfort a joke!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Probably use [email protected] to communicate. Home - Rodent Farm should get you there. Please let me know what information isn't on the site so i can put it there. Its been a interesting challenge for me learning how it all works, but in the long run it is saving me answering the same old questions all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, not sure if your inbox is full or not but I PM'ed you the other week.

I just checked my pms and nothing there. Plenty of space left so maybe you'll have to resort to email.[/QUOTE]
Not sure if I should start a new thread for this but received my first order from Rodent Farm and straight away received a message from Warwick saying my order was delivered with a contact number. I rang the number and gave Warwick feedback and then ended up talking snakes, rats , business and other stuff for at least 30 mins. I can't commend his product , him or his business enough. Thank you very much.

Aircon has been running the past 3 days, the house is still around 28c. Gotta love the aussie sun, 45c again here in adelaide.

Rick

It has been claimed Adelaide is the hottest city in the world

Glad we havent had any blackouts at home, had one at work on monday for 2hrs. I has definately been hot with the aircon'd office at work being around 27c, warehouse being 34c and outside being 45c.

I would rather some hot days then cold and raining, glad we get both in adelaide :|

Rick

Glad we havent had any blackouts at home, had one at work on monday for 2hrs. I has definately been hot with the aircon'd office at work being around 27c, warehouse being 34c and outside being 45c.

I would rather some hot days then cold and raining, glad we get both in adelaide :|

Rick
haha same here. Wish mum hadn't sold our pool...

do u ever find in winter you just can't wait till summer then in summer it's sort of the other way round? Though I do prefer the warmer

haha same here. Wish mum hadn't sold our pool...

do u ever find in winter you just can't wait till summer then in summer it's sort of the other way round? Though I do prefer the warmer

If i could afford to live in darwin i would, i love the warmth and dont mind humidity. I could live off bbq and salads :)

Rick

It has been claimed Adelaide is the hottest city in the world
I believe that it was the hottest city in the world that particular day, I say this with some confidence because my wife's uncle lives in Dubai and they regularly have days up near 50 degrees during summer.

Last edited:
44 down here in Sunbury, just came back from the beach. Saw some jelly fish and the water was sooo warm!

44C in the backyard. I have lost a few fish out of my aquaponics setup and the plants (especially tomatoes) have suffered badly.

So hot the highway has literally melted to wet bitchuman.

It reached 51 yesterday!

Port Augusta by the City Council thermometer.
Wow, I would think that a temperature that high if confirmed would be a world record or close to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Just had a quick search and I think that it would be the hottest place in Australia ever and only about 6 higher temps recorded world wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back