Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yay, i got a flash, and a half decent pic of my boy!! :p

Attachments

• Lrrrrsmall.jpg
    Lrrrrsmall.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 405
u6a7epen.jpg
taking her first feed since I got here three days ago:sly::D . Thanks [MENTION=7317]TheDriver[/MENTION] awesome after sales help

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

Kali is my biggest girl, but not my oldest. This pic was taken last year after the 2013 Royal easter show after she got her ribbon. Did not expect one, but I think she deserves it anyway, just for being her. She won't be put in the show this year, but a couple of my other Diamonds are going to be entered that have better colouring that her.
attachment.php

Kali is my biggest girl, but not my oldest. This pic was taken last year after the 2013 Royal easter show after she got her ribbon. Did not expect one, but I think she deserves it anyway, just for being her. She won't be put in the show this year, but a couple of my other Diamonds are going to be entered that have better colouring that her.
attachment.php

She is gorgeous . No wonder she got a ribbon and you say you have better , that is awesome

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

I just posted a more recent pic of her in the high yellow Diamonds thread, along with my other two Diamonds. She really is quite dark for a HY, I get plenty saying she's a Gosford local, but I don't know her heritage. Pity her temperament isn't pretty! She is quite a destructive one, just like her name, I've had my left hand crushed and mauled by her twice, I have to wear thick gloves to handle her on feed days, yet she is calm and nice with everyone else. They say Snakes choose their owners and she's a prime example of that!

Love the red belly [MENTION=15646]getarealdog[/MENTION] I reckon they're one of the prettiest snakes :)

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using Tapatalk

Just a few of many!
'Elvis' - St George Mulga
doSlc1J.jpg

'Sphinx' - Eastern Brown Snake
BzVlLDk.jpg

'Aiden [meaning little fire]' - Coastal Taipan
ougi29B.jpg

'Princess' - Coastal Taipan
a1rASGA.jpg

'Kyra' - Northern Death Adder
J4TN3wr.jpg

Love the St George mulga [MENTION=27109]whiteblaze786[/MENTION] and great pictures in general.

I am looking at getting my ven license and get a St George.

This is my mates baby St George.
a9a2ysyt.jpg
mu2y7u3e.jpg
re9e6uby.jpg

[MENTION=39504]tahnia666[/MENTION] [MENTION=27109]whiteblaze786[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Nice little mulga, I have a bub at the moment that looks identical to that.. psychotic as all heck though!
This one wasn't too bad but I was a little nervous putting my hand in to get a picture. The guy who owns this one has a Facebook site for mulga's only if you are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two of my favorite snakes at the moment. My young eastern brown that has gone black. And of course my spotted black snake.

Cheers Cameron

Attachments

• a56.jpg
    a56.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 186
  • a42.jpg
    a42.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 179
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back