High yellows? Really?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people do but there are still some people will buy a trait rather than what they like.

Yes but those people deserve to be ripped off IMO, of they can't do enough research to determine what traits they actually want to breed for and the visual appearance of those traits.

high yellow and b/w

Attachments

• zirconias mum.jpg
    zirconias mum.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 87
  • bling & jewel 005.jpg
    bling & jewel 005.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 83
People who call young albino Darwin's a tri coloured morph is lol

Photos rarely represent the true colors of a diamond because most are done using flash which bring out a hell of a lot more yellow than a photo without flash does. It's also obvious that some people like to "manipulate" their photos with photoshop or similar, when you look at the newspaper under them or tank decorations they seem a little too vibrant.

At the end of the day I'd personally rather have a diamond which I am 100% certain on it's locality which isn't the best looking than one which looks stunning in photos with no provenance.

Yes I agree Many pics are photoshopped. I have seen some for sale on this site seeking a lot of money for high yellows, but when you look at the pics even the newspaper the snakes sits on is yellow.

I my opinion however, Bearded Dragons are the worst decribed in adds. Next time you see a high red advertised look at the pic and they are normally just a yellowish orange.

G'day All
my two males I think make a good example of high yellow and B & W. hope you agree

I didn't notice the first time I saw it, wilkie, as I was viewing it on my phone but that one you refer to as B&W is quite an unusual colour. I`d like to see a full body shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back