• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Proven Breeder Male Wenlock River

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pythons Rule

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Species Common Name Wenlock River Cape York Carpet Python

Age 12 Years

Length 8.5ft

Quantity Available 1

Bred By Unknown

General Description He sired 2 clutches this season and has bred for me 5 years with successfully making each female gravid, he is gentle with them and is a fantastic breeder, he is aggressive however to handle. he powers down his food I feed him once a month with 2-3 Large Rats. He would make a nice project for anyone to work with as he throws a variety of colour and patterns. I am selling him only because I achieved what I was after with him and I am keeping a number of his offspring.

Location Sydney

Willing to Freight? At Buyer Expense if you want to organise pick up please PM me.

Contact Details PM me please

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers) AKL110676

Other Details Please only experienced large snake handlers/breeders as this guy is aggressive

Pic's of the Red Striped Wenlock River Male for sale and a collage of some of the hatchlings he sired season 2013
DSCF8415.JPGSire - Arkillis.jpghatchlings 2013.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back