Licensing

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindy

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

When I first got into reptiles I was under the age of 16 so the licence had to go in mums name. Now that I am 16, I'm interested in getting my own licence in my own name. Is it just as simple as applying for a licence than once I have the licence writing in the book that I brought the reptiles off of the other licence? (if that makes sense). Will there be a problem with having two different reptile licences for the same street address?

Hope that all makes sense!

Cheers, Aaron :)

Will not make any difference if you are in NSW, I have a license and so does my son and we are at the same address, yes all you need do is record in your book that you got the reptiles from your mum and put her license details in the book, conversely your mum has to put in her book she gave or sold you the reptiles and she has to put your licesnse details in her book under disposal, don't know about other states but am sure others will quip in with relevant info for their states. :) ................................Ron

Awesome. Thanks mate. I should have added in, I'm am in NSW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back