Just thought I'd show off some ofmy collection(pic heavy)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zeke

Reaction score
nu4ahybu.jpg
uqy9e9e7.jpg
7y7adapy.jpg
rynu7a2y.jpg
arytysez.jpg
u2edebaq.jpg
e6ezy5eg.jpg
sugyguda.jpg
7atehude.jpg
rejaga7y.jpg
7yma7y3e.jpg
3y7y5ena.jpg
umaqatej.jpg
u3a9yrup.jpg
panydepy.jpg
a8agysyt.jpg
gahe4yqa.jpg
eryve8y8.jpg
3amysaqy.jpg
uvare8um.jpg
2una2ety.jpg
mumysury.jpg

There is so many pics I could put up and want to put up of them but these will do as it take along time to sea h for them and add them one by one with the tapatalk app

Lucky you [MENTION=4285]zeke[/MENTION] they're all beautiful

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using Tapatalk

I have about 4 more snakes to put pics up of it just takes ages to do one by one.
In very happy with them and 5 of my snakes I've bought from swampie( my roughie, woma, stimsons pair, and albino Darwin)

Super collection mate, I really love the RSP and am getting one from Swampie maybe next week, hope it turns out as nice as yours.

Sweet collection Zeke, Roughie is coming along nicely.....didn't know you had the gecko, cool little critters those wheelies....

Thanks. He still has never bitten me aswell.
Yeah I picked up a pair a month or ago. One had some issues and died so just waiting for one to be replaced by the breeder.

Last edited:
Everyone loves my roughie and don't blame them he is so relaxed and has never been aggressive

Great collection there, love your albino! Very cute :)

thanks im very pround of my collection. im still looking for afew other reps to add to my collection but i havent either had the funds avalible or the reps havent been avalible.
but they take most of my time out side of work and im happy about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back