• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Small Yearling Tanami Woma

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

caleb96

Reaction score
Species Common Name
Tanami Woma

Length
35cm to 45cm

Quantity Available

Bred By
Myself

General Description
Hi guys, i have a hold back from my clutch last year that was a lot smaller then the others, so i decided to hold her back and see how she went with feeding ect.
But since she was born and through out last year she didn't seem to be growing so much.
Two of her siblings that i kept for myself are double her length and 3 to 4 times the girth of her.
She has never taken a feed on her own she always had to be force fed, since she was born and through out last year up to now she has only ever taken 16 feeds and thats being force fed, the first 7 feeds she had to be feed rats tails.
She seems like a friendly little snake and seems to get around find but to me its just her feeding that is the problem.
I wish i had a little bit more experence to be able to no what to do with her but i don't at this stage so i'm willing for someone with a bit more experence to make an offer for a cheap price to take her off my hands and give her the help she may need.

Willing to Freight?
Not sure due to the size of her.

Contact Details
PM on APS or Email: [email protected]

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Other Details
Last photo is one of her siblings that i kept.
IMG_1450.jpg IMG_1452.jpg IMG_1454.jpg IMG_1451.jpg IMG_1455.jpg

Deciding to hang onto her for a little bit longer now as she took her first rat on her own the other night by suprise she will be back up for sale once she's feeding well and has a bit more weight to her :)

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back