Lost 2 of my snakes, fearing for the rest.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im sorry for your loss, dont be fooled into thinking evaporative coolers do a lot to cool air down they just humidifier the air.

Yeah, I noticed it doesn't do much so I brought the rest of the snakes inside. They cooled down well and when the temperature came down outside I returned them to their enclosures. They were all behaving normally so I think they'll be ok.

Samson is being cremated today, after that I'll go out and get a pot and some fertilizer for Lulu to be put in. I'll probably put some kind of cactus in there, it reminds me of her nice sharp teeth that she had no problem sinking into me when she was alive lol.

im sorry for your loss, dont be fooled into thinking evaporative coolers do a lot to cool air down they just humidifier the air.

Thus they cool the room. My evap cooler keep the house around 26-28c on a 40c+ day, do it is definately cooling the house.

Rick

Thus they cool the room. My evap cooler keep the house around 26-28c on a 40c+ day, do it is definately cooling the house.

Rick

Actually down south where you'd are it probably would be useful. Up here where its already humid you'd be mad to use it to cool down your house over summer.

Hi Jamie

You mention them being bagged for "a fortnight". If that were the case, do they need access to water regularly? May seem a silly question. But you can "lead a snake to water but you can't make it drink" on command by whipping it out the bag every so often. (I think I've invented a new saying).

Thanks,
Mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back