Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
asahatu3.jpg

Here's our new little guy from Shire Snakes :)

[MENTION=39485]PappaSmurf[/MENTION] howz the welding gloves going?... Taught it to vertical up weld yet ha ha.... Nice youngster u got there

@PappaSmurf howz the welding gloves going?... Taught it to vertical up weld yet ha ha.... Nice youngster u got there

HAHA, you're a funny fella aren't ya?
Went to get her out yesterday & noticed that she had darkened in colour quite considerably so then checked her eyes & sure enough she's about to shed.
Might be a good idea to let her be for a few days i think. THEN the welding gloves will come out.:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Kicking back on the recliner with Alice

Fed Lucy a small rat last Friday and went away for a week with work, got home today, opened back room and instantly smelt she had excreted what she had to but had decided to lie in it and then travel around the glass walls like she was decorating. Took her out, put her around my shoulders and while holding the bottom half of her in my left hand proceeded to spot clean the cage. Next thing I knew she had decided to reach up and sample the skin on my neck. Don't think she was happy with me rearanging her furniture whle she was so close to the cage:lol:
John

Fed Lucy a small rat last Friday and went away for a week with work, got home today, opened back room and instantly smelt she had excreted what she had to but had decided to lie in it and then travel around the glass walls like she was decorating. Took her out, put her around my shoulders and while holding the bottom half of her in my left hand proceeded to spot clean the cage. Next thing I knew she had decided to reach up and sample the skin on my neck. Don't think she was happy with me rearanging her furniture whle she was so close to the cage:lol:
John

And people say they don't have personality.................

441.jpg414.jpg400.jpggday brad well here she is mate...RA....she is beautiful still feisty but i love the colour coming through on her now sorry for the crappy pics....

Attachments

• 407.jpg
    407.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 104
John

Well your first mistake was putting a snake covered in crap around your shoulders I'd say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lookin good smiley!! It's a very deep red for a hypo. Most hypos are orange. Hopefully I'll get a few stunners hatch out next month, my hold back (sibling to yours) has only just started to show brown around the tail tip but no black at all

Lookin good smiley!! It's a very deep red for a hypo. Most hypos are orange. Hopefully I'll get a few stunners hatch out next month, my hold back (sibling to yours) has only just started to show brown around the tail tip but no black at all
yeah brad she is more orange those photo's make her look alot darker her tail looks real deep red but not black as yet.and as you know they change with every shed she does look like she is getting alot more orange with each shed ...still a stunning hypo...

[MENTION=39485]PappaSmurf[/MENTION] here is my little girl since u love Bredli....she coming up to her 3rd Birthday soon.....she as good as gold (well I think so) haha
12202309754_ae412ac7a8_c.jpg

12202313724_978f0b02c8_c.jpg

12202147573_4b1440b5dd_c.jpg

She just shed today...shed @ 2.85m.....but she around the 2.5m mark

Yes, she has some stripes going on.... She is coming up to a year old in february.

Very nice indeed [MENTION=1135]nervous[/MENTION]

- - - Updated - - -

Well well well, had the boss & his missus over tonight to check out our babies & see what all the fuss was about.
First one out was Earle, my missus Stimsons. He was great as usual & they thought he was super cute, well he is, what can i say.
Next out was Alice the yearling Bredli. She made an even bigger impression with comments like "wow look at her colours etc; The boss even held her for a bit which surprised me somewhat.
Now it was time for Shiela the man eater to come out. This could be interesting. Well bugger me dead she was almost as well behaved as the other 2. NO bites, NO strikes. Yes she was flighty & running through my hands a fair bit but this was by far the best behaved she has been since she has lived here. I really think that she might actually come good. I still don't trust her & probably won't for a while but if do feel that we've made some real progress.

Yay!!! @papasmurf :) that's sooo good, maybe a new snake on your hands? Although I must admit I.like em a little bit cranky :) but it must be nice to get a bite free play :)

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using Tapatalk

I have two Bredli's now (Breeding Pair) Male is around 8 feet and female is around 12 foot they are an amazing snake!

View attachment 304933View attachment 304934View attachment 304937View attachment 304938View attachment 304939View attachment 304940hello all hope these photo's are a bit better we were all outside today getting a bit of sun...and just something thats a bit funny i send our little girl outside first with Smiley:D they both get the street cleared lol the missus and i just sit back and laugh at everyone running back inside,our street is full of islanders its funny watching them runaway when a little girl comes out with our little baby wrapped around shoulders...gives a laugh on the weekends..classic....enjoy...classic bredli Smiley, hypo bredli RA and Uktena our hypo bredli jag...:D

Attachments

• R2 5762.jpg
    R2 5762.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 70
  • R2 5760.jpg
    R2 5760.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 85
  • R2 5724.jpg
    R2 5724.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 70
  • R2 5702.jpg
    R2 5702.jpg