Glass Supplier South Brisbane

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would more than happily post up the details of my friend but as I don't wish to recieve an infraction for advertising a buisness I will pm his details to those who would like them. I am glad you are happy. I knew he would look after you as I said he is a great person.

I am not sure you would receive an infraction as there are no conflicting business interests on here. Maybe a moderator can clear this up but in the meantime please PM his details please.

I was unsure regarding the advertising rules regarding the infraction. I will wait to see if a moderator comes in and can clear this up. So in the meantime I am happy to send his number via private message. Once I have been given the okay by a moderator to post detail in the thread I will more than happy put up his name business name and contact details.

Could you please pm me also. Prices sound good and sounds like a top bloke- the kind of person deserving of the business.
I will be rebuilding all my enclosures when I buy a house shortly so should be some good business for him.
Thanks, Aaron

Okay everyone I pm'd Faye and asked regarding posting details of my friend. She informed me that I cannot put up his name or details but I can continue to pm him. This is a shame but rules are rules so anyone who is interested in the details please pm me and I will pass them on as soon as I see the messages. I don't get on here as often as I would like to. I will make sure that I visit from time to time so that the thread doesn't disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back