Is my setup okay?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think your enclosure is fantastic, I have always put my Hatchies and yearlings in bigger than usual containers/enclosures. I believe as long as they have adequate hides they are fine(I just figure that they aren't in tiny boxes in the wild, they just have more spots to hide lol) I am no expert though ;) just do what works for my Critters

- - - Updated - - -

Umm... I meant to say that it wasnt his fault
I actually thought you were being funny lol it cracked me up

+1!!!!!!

Sick of hearing "Enclosure is too large.."

-1!!!!!!
I'm sick of hearing "my snake wont eat" when they are stressing it out in an enclosure that has too much open space.

- - - Updated - - -

though the enclosure in question looks fine to me. Stimi's are known to be fussy eaters. They don't need to be fed like clock work.

-1!!!!!!
I'm sick of hearing "my snake wont eat" when they are stressing it out in an enclosure that has too much open space.

The size isnt the problem... the problem is there is not ample cover/hides (you just said it yourself lol). Reptile Husbandry 101.

Again... large enclosures are completely fine... :)

The size isnt the problem... the problem is there is not ample cover/hides (you just said it yourself lol). Reptile Husbandry 101.

Again... large enclosures are completely fine... :)

I never said size was a problem.... I said open space was :p

UPDATE: The ambient temperature was too low it seems, I got a more reliable thermometer and it hung around 24-25 degrees. I put in a 50w ceramic with a thermostat set to 28 just to heat the air and that seems to have done the trick. Stimmis love their heat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back