Super cheap Woma

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swampdonkey

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Just being nosey on Gumtree and there is an ad for a 1 m long Tanami Woma for $80 dollars as it bites. Almost tempted

lol I don't know of a woma that duznt think everything's food , heel mine bite there own wiggling tails .

My brother in law has a slow feeder , I had a look at it and it had mites.

Just be careful, it is not called Scamtree for nothing :) ..................................Ron

Nothing wrong with gumtree ,ive bought green tree pythons off the site and sold reptiles there,like any where else except maybe herptrader people dont display license numbers.
People in NSW need access to the exposure a big site like that provides and the negativity dont help but to fuel the ignorance of places like OEH that are a blocker by their non advertising clause that gets quoted by gumtree.

Its not my preferred method of buying/selling reptiles. Ask many questions as the more U know about the animal the better. Nothing beats viewing the animal first hand before buying.

I think a lot of people don't ask enough questions when buying snakes. Sometimes a few simple questions can reveal if someone is dodgy.

Is it on license is the first question i ask and then go from there.

This is my fave.........if it's too good to be true than................................

............................................................................................................................it probably is.

Gee wizz l can remember when Womas were $2000.00 and you had a line of ppl waiting to purchase. Plus l had patternless and "genuine" RHD's @ $2500. with no trouble selling. solar 17

I remember those days B, back then you'd put an add up and you'd have a whole clutch of whatever species sold within a week, times have certainly changed....

I saw the ad the OP was talking about, it shows his licence number and it has listings of other items for sale. Could just legitimately be someone selling off a few things cheap for whatever reason

If anyone get's to view this animal, let us know what condition it's in and just how snappy it is (can it be tamed down), as I might need a partner for my woma if I can get my lic extended to keep more.

I remember those days B, back then you'd put an add up and you'd have a whole clutch of whatever species sold within a week, times have certainly changed....

Yeah in the early days the only place I knew that had reptiles for sale was the classifieds section in the weekend courier mail, i would buy hatchlings without seeing any pics and you had to be quick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back