2014 Castle Hill Reptile Expo - Sunday 16 Feb

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have missed it. But what times do doors open ?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Not long to go now, so with 30 breeders tables registered what will you guys be showing off and selling?

Does anyone know if any of the rodent breeders will be selling frozen rodents on the day?

Where are you located [MENTION=23064]Focus[/MENTION] ? I can put you in touch with a breeder in Sydney.

Im in the Hills District, I do know of a couple breeders but by all means send me a pm. I just thought I might grab some on the day if there will be any. Cheers.

Does anyone know if any of the rodent breeders will be selling frozen rodents on the day?

Rodentfarm will continue to support expos thruout Australia. we will have small quantities available on the day as samples towards larger online purchases.

Wokka if I place an order on the net can I pick it up on the day (Newcastle expo)

Wokka if I place an order on the net can I pick it up on the day (Newcastle expo)

I prefer to deliver via the website couriers. If the order is over $300 it is free delivery. I am trying to avoid having to ship tonnes of frozen product from expo to expo and so am just taking a small quantity of samples to get people out of trouble. I notice as I get older I get tireder, and so i am trying to work smarter not harder. If you buy 3 packs at the expo you get a $25 voucher for your next order so you can top up in the next 12 months, with free delivery to your door regardless of the order size.

I prefer to deliver via the website couriers. If the order is over $300 it is free delivery. I am trying to avoid having to ship tonnes of frozen product from expo to expo and so am just taking a small quantity of samples to get people out of trouble. I notice as I get older I get tireder, and so i am trying to work smarter not harder. If you buy 3 packs at the expo you get a $25 voucher for your next order so you can top up in the next 12 months, with free delivery to your door regardless of the order size.

Wise words in there

I will look at an order than

Some more taken during the day

Attachments

• Albino1 FB.jpg
    Albino1 FB.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 44
  • Albino2 FB.jpg
    Albino2 FB.jpg
    298.2 KB · Views: 39
  • BD2 FB.jpg