Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having bad day :(

Trip to vet's

Steve has mites

Fang has RI

Kill me now :/

Me too [MENTION=37955]Lawra[/MENTION] :) I'm on champix, give you FREAKY dreams but its working so far...

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using Tapatalk

Me too @Lawra :) I'm on champix, give you FREAKY dreams but its working so far...

I quit smoking twice , the first time I went cold turkey and was off for over a year and the second time I used Champix and absolutely loved the vivid dreams. I had not had a dream in years and then these wickedly vivid weird dreams , it was awesome and I hated when they stopped. Well done and don't look back.

I quit smoking twice , the first time I went cold turkey and was off for over a year and the second time I used Champix and absolutely loved the vivid dreams. I had not had a dream in years and then these wickedly vivid weird dreams , it was awesome and I hated when they stopped. Well done and don't look back.

Lol Andy, thank you :) champix has been my last resort, the dreams I have trouble telling from reality for 20 mins after I wake up :/ and they make me feel pretty sick, but its working so I'm happy. Is rather suffer a bit of insomnia and nausea if works :)

I had nightmares while I was awake and hallucinations of what people look like. Or maybe I was just seeing the ugliness that was actually in them. Needless to say I started stressing and I'm still smoking

I had nightmares while I was awake and hallucinations of what people look like. Or maybe I was just seeing the ugliness that was actually in them. Needless to say I started stressing and I'm still smoking

That's crazy, I know a few people who've nutted out on them. The info sheet says.if you start noticing any personality changes you should stop. I've been ok in that respect, I'm far more homicidal when I try quit naturally :)

Did you buy them from a shady character in a nightclub? Don't think it was Champix :p

Just joking, that would have been a really unpleasant experience... I imagine I would have done the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back