Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's why you wear gloves with carbon fibre knuckle. Any cars cut me off I remove their mirror on the way past, they soon learn....

Wow man, you may just be the coolest "dude" ever. Can I have your autograph "rad-man"?
Seriously, one day you'll do that to the wrong person and either end up under their car or with a boot impression on your head.

Ugh I have a job interview tomorrow and Friday. I hope I get tomorrow's one though. I desperately need a full time job instead of continuing working 20 hours a week. Wish me luck!! I have all my limbs crossed lol. I'm so nervous, I hate interviews.

Good luck [MENTION=37437]Ellannn[/MENTION]

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using Tapatalk

GRRR finally found the perfect pressie for my teenage son only to be found they wont ship to Australia!!! I cant justify the prices anyone in Australia is charging....okay, whinge over...first world problems lol!

GRRR finally found the perfect pressie for my teenage son only to be found they wont ship to Australia!!! I cant justify the prices anyone in Australia is charging....okay, whinge over...first world problems lol!

I'm intrigued... What are you looking for?

Missing my old motos :( saw pics of my old race bike and got very nostalgic. Just sold my dirt bike too, which was an absolute blast to ride. Definitely missing it.

Looks like I'm taking the roadie to work tomorrow to make myself feel better :)

I'm intrigued... What are you looking for?

Lawra I'm looking for a PDS series oscilloscope for under $300! Until this week I didn't know what it even was lol . I'm still not sure ! My son is a bit of a computer and electronics geek, bless him lol !

Lawra I'm looking for a PDS series oscilloscope for under $300! Until this week I didn't know what it even was lol . I'm still not sure ! My son is a bit of a computer and electronics geek, bless him lol !

Cool! Does he want a specific model? They tend to get pretty pricey.

Lawra, Yes! I have found that out lol! I found one but Amazon wont ship it here. I think I may have solved the problem by finding the trader direct and It looks like I can purchase from him. It will be the only thing he gets this birthday lol A big Price item....I could be buying a girlfriend for my Cape York on Saturday's expo! Ah well....maybe next time....:p

Wow! That brings back memories,My sister and I used to play with my dads oscilloscope at his electronics shop all the time when we were kids.

that would be my sons dream! He would be in heaven if we had a electronic shop! lol

Who is jack? Sorry for your loss.
Would you mind PMing me which pet shop?
He was my rabbit.

no in particular pet shop. Just any pets I've bought from a pet shop haven't lasted overly long. Longest living is my dog who I've had for six years. He's still going

My adult brother brought his friends and their kids over to "play" with my snakes. I made up some story as to why I couldn't get them out. I don't know these folks and boy did they get narky at me! I'm all for letting my friends handle them when I think the time is okay but really? Or am I being unreasonable ? One boy only shed yesterday and needed a his first bath to remove a small patch of shed off. I thought he'd had enough stress for one day lol

My adult brother brought his friends and their kids over to "play" with my snakes. I made up some story as to why I couldn't get them out. I don't know these folks and boy did they get narky at me! I'm all for letting my friends handle them when I think the time is okay but really? Or am I being unreasonable ? One boy only shed yesterday and needed a his first bath to remove a small patch of shed off. I thought he'd had enough stress for one day lol
No you're not being unreasonable

I would not even need an excuse for saying no to people that I did not know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back