Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HAMISH_NOAH

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Just asking what did you guys get from the castle hill expo? I got a pair of ackies and a woodie colony :)

The flu probably... Standing in that cue for way to long :(

we picked up 150 worth of bulbs at better than 1/2 price and some central beardies . wanted some giant burrowing cockies but alas some people have big issues with roaches !! even if they only eat the leaves on the bottom of our stick insect enclosure :(

and there were some very nice leaf tails too :(

Haha yeah waiting in that line was ridiculous especially if you didn't have an umbrella, yeah almost bought a pair of black heads they were amazing, and those lit bulbs where great

MMMM just had a look at the seller of the cockroaches and they are considerably cheaper on their website :(

glad I didn't buy them .

That line. I got there early and they opened late so I was standing there in the rain for 40min even though I was close to the entrance.

Got a lovely patternless childrens, almost got an albino darwin but I didn't want to spend $700-$800 for one. Maybe next time.

MMMM just had a look at the seller of the cockroaches and they are considerably cheaper on their website :(

glad I didn't buy them .

When you pay for a table fee, advertising, cost to get too and from the expo, display cases, tubs etc I think it's only fair that they are more expensive.

BHP.jpgPicked up this little beauty, popped in his new enclosure and he's gone a bit feisty, striking when i walk past the tank. Is this normal? All my other pythons have been fine from day one.

I was surprised how few jungle hatchies were available.. Ohh and where were snake ranch?

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 305705Picked up this little beauty, popped in his new enclosure and he's gone a bit feisty, striking when i walk past the tank. Is this normal? All my other pythons have been fine from day one.
Give it time to settle... Good feed and prob be fine again

Yeah thought so, ill give it a week or there abouts and offer a feed and go from there.\

I emailed snake ranch last week and was told they would not be attending but will be at the Penrith expo in a couple of weeks.

Yeah thought so, ill give it a week or there abouts and offer a feed and go from there.\

I emailed snake ranch last week and was told they would not be attending but will be at the Penrith expo in a couple of weeks.
I'd doesn't hurt to offer food straight away ( even tho people state the opposite ).... This is basically only because on the odd occasion the snake in question is freaking out... I'm yet to have a new snake that didn't take a feed ( and they seem to settle on there warm spot and settle quicker)... Mainly cause the breeders keep feeding to min and they r normally hungry ;)

Got this pair for my wife.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 131
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 131
I got a signed copy of Dr Robert Johnson's new book, I managed to get 3 of my reptiles in it, I was only expecting Lacey to be in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back