Music!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Beans

Was just wondering what music you guys here at this wealth of knowledge we call APS are into?

For me, I like heavy rock, metal and a little dubstep. Some include, Soilwork, Kittie, Metallica, SOAD, Orgy, Arch enemey, Static-x etc

What about you guys?

I am absolutely head over heels for Old school Heavy Metal.... Judas Priest is my favorite. Last year I wrote about 12 songs worth of lyrics for a Heavy Metal Band on the GC.... I love Rob Zombie, slipknot too many to mention.... I love other music to, not a huge fan of country though lol

I love rob zombie too xD And slipknot. And prodigy. I hate country though...

A friend told me a joke once, "What do you get if you play a country song backwards? - Your house, your kids, and your wife." Lol

AC/DC
Metallica
Black Sabbath
ZZ Top
Tenacious D
Motorhead
Queen
Blues Brothers
Cream
Beatles
Hendrix
Flogging Molly
The Who
Wolfmother

That's pretty much it.

Heavy Metal. In particular my band!

The Lumineers
San Cisco
Ben Howard
Matt Corby
Alt-J
Macklemore
Ball Park Music
Boy & Bear
Georgia Fair
Mumford And Sons
The Jungle Giants
The Kooks
The Wombats
Xavier Rudd
The Paper Kites

All great music

Nice, on first listen reminded me of classic Kreator. Good to see new metal bands not overdoing the growling, over the top vocals.

Funny you say that, we love Kreator and we have just been chosen to support them on the Sydney leg of their Australian tour with Death Angel :)

Kreator and Death Angel!!!!!!! On the same bill??!! Awesome! I'll be making sure I'm there!

Do you know who has the melb support?

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using Tapatalk

Someone thinks they are funny haha

No other genre can hit as much of the sound spectrum, as trance, you can do uplifting, dark, psytrance, vocal, euphoric, straight out party stuff, full emotional spectrum over generally 7-10 hour shows. With the full scale stadium size pyro,lighting stuff, its amazing (and no, never taken any drugs in my life :) )

I appreciate the co-ordination of the metal and thrashing and that stuff, music though? nope.
Still listening to Rob Zombie from 20 years ago? yep, that sound is old, it died and hasn't been able to re-invent itself. I do like Dragula though (der)

Playing at the King's coronation in Holland, most recent album title track, intense
[video=youtube;RcyCvcVyUY0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcyCvcVyUY0[/video]

Imagine, with his brother Eller playing guitar
Armin van Buuren - Imagine (Eller van Buuren Live) (Armin Only Imagine 2008 DVD Part 4) - YouTube

And another epic intro for the Mirage world tour, with vocals, benno on keyboard (music!) and an orchestra as well :)
Armin Only - Mirage, Utrecht (Official Opening) - YouTube

Really [MENTION=39735]schoona[/MENTION] ?
You're aware the only reason you can have 7 hour shows with trance and other such crud is because its actually not music? :)
Me, I can't even slightly appreciate that rubbish, has no musical value whatsoever.
You're not on drugs? And you call trance music, but not metal?
Ummm at least metal in pretty much any of its forms involves actual MUSICAL instruments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back