Help!! Bearded dragon trouble

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jam690

Reaction score
I have bought a bearded dragon a few months ago now, she isn't the friendliest lizard but she is beautiful. I need to sell her due to moving . :|
The problem is I didn't know I needed a licence.:shock: I have tried to contact the previous owner but the number is no longer available .

please help, I don't know what I should do !!!!!!! :(

Last edited:
Can I get a licence even though I already have a reptile

Most states you only need a licence/permit if you own more than one reptile, or wish to sell or give away any reptile(s).

Most states you only need a licence/permit if you own more than one reptile, or wish to sell or give away any reptile(s).

i think that is only the case in SA and ACT (for exempt animals) and i know for certain that you need a licence in QLD and NSW to do or keep anything.

- - - Updated - - -

The problem is I didn't know I needed a licence.:shock: I have tried to contact the previous owner but the number is no longer available .

please help, I don't know what I should do !!!!!!! :(

what state are you in? as that will change the advice people can give you.

I think i remember some other people managing to work something out with their states licencing agency, but there is also a good chance that they had to hand their animals in as they couldn't prove they weren't caught in the wild....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back