Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't buy anything ( was sooooo tempted to) but got plenty of great tips and information from other breeders about price ranges for hatchlings etc :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a great day, sold a few animals to make an even better day, and it's always great to catch up with mates you haven't seen since last years expos...:D:D
Tables were $150 for sellers on the day as well.
Looking forward to selling at hawkesbury herps show in Penrith, it always proves to be a great show.

See you all there.

Daz

I found out that the price for a breeders stall is $150 2metre stall $250 for 3m stall. you need to be a member with the club which is $10 and to exhibit animals for competition its $5 per animal.

they were pretty decent there were some really good bargains just got to get there early to find them :)

It was a great day, sold a few animals to make an even better day, and it's always great to catch up with mates you haven't seen since last years expos...:D:D
Tables were $150 for sellers on the day as well.
Looking forward to selling at hawkesbury herps show in Penrith, it always proves to be a great show.

See you all there.

Daz

what's your breeding name?

I am trying to decide if I will have enough animals to put into it... maybe next year.
my breeding name is Jo's Paradise of Pythons.

can ya only have your name on business cards not table and banner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back