Conversion with a difference

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's awesome papasmurf your builds rock :)

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using Tapatalk

Jeeez papa ya ruined anuva good bit of furniture .... U be moving out soon;)

Hard to see - which is the point of the clear finger grips, but see you have our Antaresia Finger Grips on there :)

Nice to see them on enclosures in use!

Antaresia (Large) $6.50ea (Large) $6.00ea (Small)

Hard to see - which is the point of the clear finger grips, but see you have our Antaresia Finger Grips on there :)

Nice to see them on enclosures in use!

Antaresia (Large) $6.50ea (Large) $6.00ea (Small)

Yep, that's 3 sets now. The Morelia ones that i got direct from you for my 1st build & the other 2 we got from The Reptile Outlet while we were in there.
Just a note, both pairs from the shop stuck really really well, they had red backing on the tape. The ones i got direct don't stick very well at all & usually come off when used for their purpose. They had clear backing on the tape & it obviously wasn't as good.

Yep, that's 3 sets now. The Morelia ones that i got direct from you for my 1st build & the other 2 we got from The Reptile Outlet while we were in there.
Just a note, both pairs from the shop stuck really really well, they had red backing on the tape. The ones i got direct don't stick very well at all & usually come off when used for their purpose. They had clear backing on the tape & it obviously wasn't as good.

Yea we fixed that problem.

We had a crisis with sourcing adequate adhesive that was within out budget. After several adhesives and what seemed like a massive uphill battle, we found an adhesive that fixes the problem. We have since purchased this new adhesive, applied it to our stock material and will be cutting replacements. Anyone experiencing problems with their grips will receive replacements - we pride ourselves on quality and frankly these faulty grips bother me.

Could you PM me with what you need replaced?

Looks great PapaSmurf. The print really makes it.

[MENTION=23918]Virides[/MENTION] I have a whole stack of those grips with the clear backing on them that I ordered a while ago. I haven't used them yet, as life keeps getting in the way of doing some DIY. I'll let you know how I go.

Looks great PapaSmurf. The print really makes it.

@Virides I have a whole stack of those grips with the clear backing on them that I ordered a while ago. I haven't used them yet, as life keeps getting in the way of doing some DIY. I'll let you know how I go.

They are not all faulty. Some work and some don't, however every time I install them either to test or to put other people's enclosures, they hold once applied and weeks thereafter. I seem to think it is down to quality of installation. And not to say that those who have tried have failed, but the adhesive is just too sensitive to allow inexperienced people affix it to their enclosures. Please have a go with what you have and we will replace any that don't stick initially, or fail later on.

Thanks for the support guys, despite our problems. I always go by this - "It's not about what mistakes you make, it's about how you fix them" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back