Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tahnia666

Reaction score
Making a purchase this weekend, but I can't decide between them? Opinions?
Was going to get another coastal, but I do love the bredlis and the roughies.

Also I have a click clack ready now and just built a 900h by 600w by 600d glass fronted viv. Just Waiting to see what I get :) before I wire it up and decorate it :)

Obviously it's personal choice as to which you like the look of better but size might also be a factor. Do you want something that will stay smaller or would you prefer something as big as your Coastal?

Obviously it's personal choice as to which you like the look of better but size might also be a factor. Do you want something that will stay smaller or would you prefer something as big as your Coastal?
Not fussed about size, I like snakes.that move around a bit, do a bit of climbing :) I was also thinking about a jungle,but just interested in peoples opinions. [MENTION=21544]saximus[/MENTION] :) I usually end up seeing something that clicks, that I love right away. Lol when I got my coastal he was the first one I saw I loved him, even with his cranky head :)
So I like to narrow it down as much as possible, as I only have space for one more right now :) [MENTION=2145]Wild~Touch[/MENTION] and only have one clickclack and one enclosure ready lol

Last edited:
Bredli any day.....they got the looks the temperament and a fairly good size

I guarantee if you go to a breeders place to look at an RSP you will buy one.

Thanks [MENTION=15544]Red-Ink[/MENTION] but that's not the size of the intended enclosure lol just what I have right now...

- - - Updated - - -

I guarantee if you go to a breeders place to look at an RSP you will buy one.

Lol, ill prob end up with both!!!
Bah!! I'll just see what grabs me when I get there :)

I say both, click-clacks can be made easily and you can save for the bigger enclosures. I would choose both, I am getting my BHP soon :) and then I am after a Roughie and then and then :rolleyes: Gooooo onnnn ya know ya wanna :p

You need to make a list of things that you want out of the new snake to see which one best meets what you want as all snakes can be beautiful. You also need to put pro's and con's for each species if you are going to make an informed decision.

You need to make a list of things that you want out of the new snake to see which one best meets what you want as all snakes can be beautiful. You also need to put pro's and con's for each species if you are going to make an informed decision.

Done the list and the pros and cons andynic07 that's how I wound up with these two :) lol

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using Tapatalk

Lol @cystalmoon I might end up single if i do that!!

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using Tapatalk

Well simply put, Bredli's can have nice colours, like this.

But Roughie's do this.

It's up to you, but I'll go with the interesting habits of a Roughie, over the colours of a Bredli any day.

RSP hands down! you want something that moves they are awesome, mine at night changes to a ghost white colour then goes on his hunting spree and then in the day just curls into a cute GTP position over a branch and watches everything around him with his huge amazing eyes and is such a chiller best handler as well!
however I'm biased as I have only got a RSP and my mate has bredli which is a biting machine!

BREDLI ALL THE WAY ...those RSP have very very sharp teeth....you need a class 2 license in nsw for them aswell just in case you didnt know good luck with your decision

I would pick a roughie every time.

- - - Updated - - -

All snakes have very sharp teeth.

I've only been bitten once by a roughie. There was a bit of confusion over which end of the tongs was dinner but it was no worse than any other python bite I have had.
At no other time have my roughies even looked like biting me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back