You and your snakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakewoman

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Thought it might be fun for people to share pics of themselves with their snakes. These were taken earlier today.

Yes Prince is close to my face, but if I get bitten it'll be my own fault, I accept that ;)

I love seeing pics of your snakes joemal, they're amazing!
Love your jungles TheReptileCove, what are their temperaments like?

I love seeing pics of your snakes joemal, they're amazing!
Love your jungles TheReptileCove, what are their temperaments like?

All have beautiful temperaments and have never shown any sign of aggression. Except the girl in the last photo. She is very cage defensive, somewhat fine when out but very rigid and jumpy.

All have beautiful temperaments and have never shown any sign of aggression. Except the girl in the last photo. She is very cage defensive, somewhat fine when out but very rigid and jumpy.

Sounds like you hit the Jackpot there! I love the one in the 3rd pic, amazing colouring. I have a bredli that's flighty but she's uch better thann she used to be, she's settled down more as she's got older. My water python will try to get away more than anything when I have to get her out but she settles within a couple of minutes. She used to strike at me when I went to get her out but she grew out of it. Can't go near her at night though, she's in full hunting mode!

jujyhany.jpg

Ares helping me read :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back