Is this normal

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karnyge

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, fed my new 3 month old jungle a couple of nights ago, and was wondering if this amount of waste is normal, the hot end of the click clack was covered, even some liquid under the paper...

e4equ5um.jpg

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sure is.... U lucky mine sprays it all over me while taking multiple bites in the process

Sure is.... U lucky mine sprays it all over me while taking multiple bites in the process
Thanks mate, tell me about it! I've named her Ivy.. "Milat", I was a bit worried because prior to this, I had her out to change something in the enclosure, and stupid me let her fall.. She landed upside down on a rug, I can't stop worrying if I've injured her. I checked on her to find that mess, almost had a heart attack, she still has a fair bump in the stomach from the meal, I was given some hoppers thinking it might of been a bit big, didn't seem to stop her munching it down.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Gross!
But all the same, unless there's a video / photos it never happened.

I'm looking forward to a youtube link.

Gross!
But all the same, unless there's a video / photos it never happened.

I'm looking forward to a youtube link.
What kind of post was that!!!... U saying u have never had a nervous hatchie spray on u?.... Don't comment unless u know what u talking about and keep studying ya youtube ... Y do we bother??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back