Well that's the last of them

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveNT

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
All my snakes and critters have new homes. The last one, X, left for his new home yesterday. I miss them all! We begin our BIG LAP BUCKET LIST trip in a few weeks and sadly they couldn't come with us. But...we will meet plenty down the track.
DSC_0271_edited-1.jpg
Saying goodbye to X

DSC_0131_edited-1.jpg

Ess has gone to a breeding program and now lives with his harem.

DSC_0383_edited-1.jpg

Sweets is representing her species on display at Crocosaurus Park.

They all have excellent new owners and it is nice to know who has them as opposed to random strangers with cash.

My travel blog will be up in a week or so after a false start with a hopeless web host who charged a lot and provided nothing. I have nearly finished my 4 rounds of chemo/ radiation, feeling good, have my mobility back due to SUPERMAN pills from America that my Neurologist was able to access, the 80 Series Cruiser has all her add-ons installed, fully serviced and upgraded, the superannuation mobs have (nearly) all coughed up and everything is looking good.

So, time to escape the horrors of daytime TV and HIT the ROAD!!!

DSC_0226_edited-1.jpg

May you and Darlyn enjoy yourselves and take care

Know that we are all looking out for you sending strength and love

Cheers
Sandee :)

Looking forward to plenty more of the great invert and herp pics you usually post on inverts.
Hope it all goes well and things improve.

Hitting the road is the go steve ,have a great time and take a camera ! :)

A camera? How about 3 nikon bodies, 8 lenses (macros/ architectural wide angles/zooms up to 500), the latest gopro with every available attachment plus a few of my own invention, a fully aquatic olympus and a 7 meter endescope for looking down tunnels and burrows? Plus the latest bestest samsung laptop with all the gizmos and programs for processing. Should get a few good pics ha ha!

Go have the best trip Eva guys you deserve it !!!
keep us all updated plz
And most of all take care and have fun

A camera? How about 3 nikon bodies, 8 lenses (macros/ architectural wide angles/zooms up to 500), the latest gopro with every available attachment plus a few of my own invention, a fully aquatic olympus and a 7 meter endescope for looking down tunnels and burrows? Plus the latest bestest samsung laptop with all the gizmos and programs for processing. Should get a few good pics ha ha!

You sure thats enough ? LOL

I hope you know how to maximise the potential of all that gear you have there. (I'm so jealous of the 500mm, if only I could afford that)

Have a great time! Take thousands of photos, and keep us up to date.

Last edited:
Hey brother, get that page information up on here ASAP so i can live your trip vicariously through your pages, and don't forget when on the east coast to let us all know when you are here and we will try and get a group together for a barby or a few drinks instead of you trying to see everyone individually. :) :)................................Ron

Holy schmoly. That's some serious kit.

Have an awesome time, Steve and Darlyn. But I don't need to tell you two that, do I!

When you are heading into Perth, consider giving me a bell, as it would be my privilege to show you around some of the finer spots this city has to offer. Until then, happy travelling and I hope your experiences are tantalising and rewarding beyond that which you are hoping for.

All the best,
Blue

Holy schmoly. That's some serious kit.

Have an awesome time, Steve and Darlyn. But I don't need to tell you two that, do I!

G'day Ren. I forgot to mention the Infra red motion detector camera that arrived yesterday :) I only get one shot at this so I have kitted up with all the good gear. :) :) :)

- - - Updated - - -

We will look you up when we get to Perth Blue, after the Centre we are turning West!

Thanks for the well wishes guys, see some of you on the road :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back