Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing Amazon

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:#B200FF;">Amaz
Reaction score
What does everyone think of this Pygmy Python?

:shock:

Attachments

• pygmy python.jpg
    pygmy python.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 895
wow! :shock:

Was this bred in Australia?

Not sure what is but i want one!

Unfortunately its a bit of a waiting game to see if the hatchy darkens with age, but you may well have a special animal there.

What does everyone think of this Pygmy Python? :shock:

It looks like you have a T+ Pygmy Python to add to your T+ Stimson's Python, good work AA!

BTW how much are the T+ Stimson's Pythons and the Granite Spotted Pythons?

The special Pygmy python was bred in Melbourne.

The Granite pair sold.

Anyone interested in genuine T+ Albino Stimson pythons please send us a PM.

Wow thats amazing pure T+ stimsons, pure T+ pygmy pythons wont be long till you crack the pure T+ spotteds hey?

Sorry zack 13 mayb a stupid question but how are the eyes differ between t- and t + ?

Sorry zack 13 mayb a stupid question but how are the eyes differ between t- and t + ?

T- is amelanistic or what most people call albino. So the eyes also lack melanin and will be a pinkish sort of colour.

Cool snake AA. I hope you're onto something

Cheers for that always learning awesome looking animal

Last edited:
I noticed that but looks way to orange to be T+ maybe it will look more T+ after a shed or maybe its something like a "coral glow" in the ball python morphs. Maybe it's just the picture.

As far as I know T+ is as rare as T-
We have had very few T- animals produced in oz.
dosn't everyone find it odd that it's perfect timing for all these so called T+ stimys and Pygmy pythons to be turning up? I produced T+ childreni cross Macs last year, the hets I have (childreni cross Mac) look like pure Macs! It'll be interesting to see how big this T+ "Pygmy" gets lol

Last edited:
be4ujudu.jpg

dosn't everyone find it odd that it's perfect timing for all these so called T+ stimys and Pygmy pythons to be turning up? I produced T+ childreni cross Macs last year, the hets I have (childreni cross Mac) look like pure Macs! It'll be interesting to see how big this T+ "Pygmy" gets lol

Yep exactly my point ha ha!

So your saying the pygmys can turn into harlem globe trotters !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back