Jags

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there are plenty of ugly jags because some breeders got a male jag and breed it with any female they have to try and make some coin there are plenty of breeders who are very fussy with there pairings and only pair with high quality animals these are the ones I would be going threw the prices vary some jags can carry extra genetics like albino for example that may make them cost a bit more just a example either way they are great pythons pick wisely and you wont be disappointed I love my jags and cant wait to get more

Is there any guarantee what is in any jags?.... NO very doubtful... But at the end of the day come 75% this and bla bla bla% that as long as u know some back ground eg. Jungle / bredli / coastal and u r happy with the look then it's all good...jags r here to stay and they will be worked on for the look of the snake for the market buyer... I'm with the sign of the times... I love the pures but I also respect the morph industry... Don't cut me down cause if u don't own a JAG don't COMMENT

Pete
amen to that :) only thing i will say , and this isnt directed at you or anyone else for that matter but i just feel like saying it haha is what is the go with all this % nonsense , just tell me what you threw in the mix and leave it at that , i mean im no genetics wizz by anymeans but can u really tell me that you can guarantee what % of each parent and grand parent etc etc it carries ?

Is there any guarantee what is in any jags?.... NO very doubtful... But at the end of the day come 75% this and bla bla bla% that as long as u know some back ground eg. Jungle / bredli / coastal and u r happy with the look then it's all good...jags r here to stay and they will be worked on for the look of the snake for the market buyer... I'm with the sign of the times... I love the pures but I also respect the morph industry... Don't cut me down cause if u don't own a JAG don't COMMENT

Pete
Exactly right and I think a lot of pure lines can not be guaranteed as well or locality animals. There is so much crap being said by breeders sometime unintentional.

there are plenty of ugly jags because some breeders got a male jag and breed it with any female they have to try and make some coin there are plenty of breeders who are very fussy with there pairings and only pair with high quality animals these are the ones I would be going threw the prices vary some jags can carry extra genetics like albino for example that may make them cost a bit more just a example either way they are great pythons pick wisely and you wont be disappointed I love my jags and cant wait to get more
I understand what u r stating but there is ( jmo) no ugly snakes what so ever.... Cause peoples tastes r very different.... If I posted my jag ... Some would say yah some would say urggg... My albino Darwin and het IMO r above my jag in appearance but nothing comes close to my big girl Bredli... Hope u understand where I'm coming from.

Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back