RIP beautiful little girl, Bridget Wright.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woma_Wild

Reaction score
James Wright | 2GB

Bridget passed away last week when a branch fell on her and other children at Pitt Town.
Her father, James, is a reptile keeper/breeder and is a good friend of my brother's.
His gorgeous daughter did martial arts with my 2 nephews.

Rest in Peace little one.
You will be missed by many many people.
My deepest condolences to the Wright Family.

What a terrible tragedy that was - something you could never anticipate. My condolences to family and friends...

Jamie

A very sad story , and something you never want to happen to anyone .:cry:

lets hope they don't chop all of the trees in the school yard down because of it but plant more to remember and to replace it .

A very sad story , and something you never want to happen to anyone .:cry:

lets hope they don't chop all of the trees in the school yard down because of it but plant more to remember and to replace it .

I doubt that they will re plant eucalyptus in or near the school. Theses tress are notorious for breaking off. I often find huge branches in my yard.
The tree in question was cut down - wouldn't be good to leave it as a constant reminder to the teachers, parents and children.

I doubt that they will re plant eucalyptus in or near the school. Theses tress are notorious for breaking off. I often find huge branches in my yard.
The tree in question was cut down - wouldn't be good to leave it as a constant reminder to the teachers, parents and children.
Yes unfortunately most of our natives suffer from limb drop-- What I was trying to say was that a shark killed someone so "lets kill all of the sharks " NOT . Yes they would of had to cut that tree down but I hope they don't go and cut them all down .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back