Opinions of Albino Darwins?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emann14

Reaction score
Hey guys. Just after some opinions and examples of albino darwins. How do you find them? Good temperaments? And what is average adults size (I have read 6ft). I am looking at an albino as my second python, and just wondering how they compare to other morelia pythons? I think they look beautiful and like very placid animals, I am definitely interested in one as my next python. Feel free to show off some pics, ideas and some stories :)

Thanks

My Darwin is just a normal morph but shes so beautiful, really good temperament too. Albinos are just as nice I think and temperament I think would just depend on the snake.

Web Store

Hey mate,
Reptile City has some gorgeous ones from stunning parents for sale ATM. They are also very trustworthy breeders and you can ask them as many questions as you can. I know I love doing it. lol

My albino is about 5.5ft and super placid, even when she is in hunting pose I have no issue in putting my hand in. That said, snakes, like people have different temperaments and if you get one it may be different to mine.

They are awesome mate. Placid as and look awesome. Go for it. My het is also a gorgeous snake, one of the best snakes I've owned.

There is no all white Darwin's yet
mine are 7 foot long but some get closer to 9
some are psyco some are placid just like most snakes.
But there all stunning..

12692517755_82a9e91349_c.jpg

12648137874_bcd509b1a7_c.jpg

Last edited:
That top shot showing the contrast between the two is awesome geeza, very nice!

That top shot showing the contrast between the two is awesome geeza, very nice!

Thanks Norm they r coming along nicely and the Het has really started to come into its own :)

That's a good looking pair you have there, they should produce some stunning offspring.

Just picked up a het pair last night myself. I only wanted the female for my albino male but they came as a package deal. My albino has his good days and bad days but never looked like biting, just a bit of huffing and puffing every now and then, if I handled him more I'm sure he wouldn't even bother with the huffing and puffing.

Nice some cool picks and tips thanks guys. What is adults girth?

My male albino is extremely placid. Never been defensive, never bitten, never looked like biting, even when I've handled rats and smell more like rat than human. My guy is only 14 months old and about three and a half feet to four feet.

Mine is a total sweetheart - curious, gentle and very patient, even when being handled by the kids.
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back