2014 expo calendar (Australia only)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fBXExnf.jpg
Lets go shopping , I have been told that there will be great savings to be had on lights and fittings at one of the big stalls !!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

50 cents to the first APS member to spot me :lol: and say hi .

Back home and the 50 c is still in my pocket ... but the $300 is gone

Last edited by a moderator:
So annoyed i was so excited to go to the Illawarra expo but i found out i have a school camp on that day:(:evil:

upy5umu7.jpg

good day today this is the only picture I took lol was in amazement.

Yes it was drinking and the next one over was yawning and I missed it would have been good photo

Last edited by a moderator:
That may depend on the suburb I think, a few people I know live on the NSW side of the borer but they say they live in Canberra as its the closest place. It would be a pain having an ACT licence on the border as all animals bought would need to be exported out

Waiting for Gold Coast or Brisbane to be announced... Hurry!!!!!!

That may depend on the suburb I think, a few people I know live on the NSW side of the borer but they say they live in Canberra as its the closest place. It would be a pain having an ACT licence on the border as all animals bought would need to be exported out

Either way it would be annoying.
Act should not be licensed any different In my personal opinion

One week today for the Illawarra expo will I be seeing your face? If so come and say hi

Well that's it for another year(in nsw) sorry for the late reply. Have not been on in over a month the Illawarra reptile show was a successes, have to thank everyone that volunteered and the comity. But not only those a guys and girls but you guys for showing up on the day and making it what it is, hope you all had a good time.

Hope you all got what you wanted. I know I walked away with two new snakes (pos het alb girls) can not wait to catch up with you all again next year.
Peace out unclewowo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back